We invite the families of all Hanover preschool age children to visit Cedar Elementary School (265 Cedar Street) to register for the 2018-2019 Integrated Preschool Program. The program will be open to three and four year-olds. Your child must be three years of age prior to September 1 to be eligible. Registration will take place on January 24,
January 25, and January 26, 2018 between the hours of 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
As a part of the registration process, we ask that you download and complete the following forms:
Note: If you
are not able to open or download the registration
forms, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF
We request that you bring the following when you register:
Registration packets will be available at Cedar School on registration day.
- A tuition-based 4-day integrated preschool program following the Common Core Standards (M,W,Th,F) with 2.5 hour morning and afternoon sessions
- Parents are required to provide transportation
- Peer models must be toilet trained before the start of school
It is not necessary for children to
attend the registration. Your child will have an opportunity to visit with preschool staff at a later date.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please feel free to contact
Ashley Arienti, email@example.com
|The fee for the full year, four day per week program is $1750.
You may submit your payments online by using the UniPay Online Payment Center. You may also pay by check at the Cedar School main office.
- You will need to select Hanover Public Schools, Cedar School, Cedar Preschool Tuition to view payment options.
The medical requirements for
Preschool admission are identified as:
- A full physical exam by your family
Doctor/Pediatrician within twelve (12)
months prior to the start of school.
- All students must be completely
immunized according to the Massachusetts
School Immunization Law as follows:
- Massachusetts School Immunization Requirements (pdf)
- Blood Lead Level including; Level amount and date
- A physician's certification is the only acceptable evidence of immunization. Certification provided should contain; month, day, year and type of immunization.
There are two exceptions to these laws:
However, these will not be accepted as valid unless accompanied by:
- For medical reasons
- For religious reasons
- Official Medical Statement with reasons for Medical exception with doctor's signature.
- Parental/guardian statement that immunization conflicts with sincere religious beliefs.
Children will not be allowed to attend
school until they can demonstrate successful
- If your child has had any vision or
hearing testing done either at his/her
regular doctor or a specialist please include
those results with his/her physical forms.
- If your child
has Asthma or a Severe Life Threatening
Allergy requiring an Epi-pen; please see the
School Nurse for additional forms.
- If your child
will require any medications to be given
and/or kept at school; please see the School
Nurse for additional forms