- Full Day Kindergarten offers increased opportunities to allow for in-depth study of kindergarten curricula
- Full Day Kindergarten enables children to take more time to make related discoveries and experience enriching activities
- Full Day Kindergarten offers increased opportunities for learning and a variety of contexts that include independent small group, large group, and teacher directed activities
- Full Day Kindergarten reduces transition times for students throughout the day
- Full Day Kindergarten provides a greater continuity of day-to-day activities for children
- Full Day Kindergarten increases opportunities for social development and school readiness
- Students enrolled in the Full Day Kindergarten program will be part of the school's lunch program; including free and reduced options
- Tuition for the Full Day program is $3750.00
- There will be a sliding fee scale used for qualifying families to determine tuition
- What will the schedule look like for Full Day Kindergarten?
- The children will attend school 5 days a week, and follow the regular school calendar.
- All Kindergarten classes follow the State curriculum frameworks. There are very specific goals for each area. These may be found on our school website: www.hanoverschools.org/curriculum
- Instructional Aides will assist in each classroom.
- Children will eat