- Keep your child's Emergency Contact Card up-to-date. Notify school immediately of changes in your telephone number, email address or adult emergency cards. Your child will only be sent home with adults listed on the Emergency Contact Card. Your child will only ve sent home with adults listed on the Emergency Contact Card. Think of these things when choosing adults for the Emergency Contact Card:
- He/She is 18 years of older;
- He/She is usually home during the day;
- He/She could walk to school, if necessary;
- He/She knows about and is willing to take on this responsibility;
- Your child knows him/her well.
Talk with your child about listening and following directions during an emergency. Student dismissal and evacuation procedures are explained on this page. Please review them with your child.