Welcome to Hanover High School. It is incumbent upon the Hanover Public Schools to act diligently to ensure that only Hanover residents attend the Hanover Public Schools. In light of this, we ask for your patience and cooperation in supplying the school with the essential documents for registration. The administrative and guidance teams will work hard to make your application and entry process uncomplicated. We are thrilled to have you join us and hope to make the registration process as easy as possible. Begin by contacting the High School Guidance Office to schedule a registration appointment at 781-878-3990.
Use this checklist as your guide for registering your student. It is best to gather the required documents below prior to your appointment. Please be aware of the following requirements for admission your application is not complete until ALL documents are submitted.
- The student’s original birth certificate;
- 2 documents that prove residency in Hanover. (see file below on the documents we accept)
- An up-to-date Health and Immunization record,
- Photographic identification of the parent or guardian, such as a driver’s license, passport, etc.; (individual must be recognizable in photo);
- Legal documents authorizing guardianship, as necessary;
- Custody agreements if applicable
- IEP or 504 if applicable
- School Transcript
- Guidance Records
- Attendance Records
- MCAS results
- Student Discipline Report
The administration, faculty, and staff wish you a successful and enjoyable educational experience at Hanover High School. If you have provided all of the requested information (from above), the registration process should move along quickly. Please contact us at 781-878-3990 with any questions or concerns pertaining to registration requirements.
- Discipline Release Form
- Felony Statement Form
- Guidelines for Acceptable Documentation for Residency Requirements
- Incoming Student Records Release Form
- Medical History Form
- Primary Home Language Survey Form
- Registration Form
- Incoming Student Packet (includes Guidelines for Acceptable Documentation for Residency Requirements and Incoming Student Records Release Form)
For questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact the Hanover High School Guidance Office.
Hanover High School Guidance
287 Cedar Street
Hanover, MA 02339
781-878-3990, press 0