The mission of the Hanover High Athletic Boosters is to support and promote all our sports teams, to encourage and recognize outstanding scholastic achievement, sportsmanship and character both on and off the field, to contribute to the spirit and enthusiasm of the high school athletes and provide a pathway for positive involvement by the community with Hanover High School.
As Mike Singletary states, "Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play. It is our mission to give every Hanover athlete just that... the opportunity to play."
One of the most important things the Boosters do is fundraise. It is through diligent fundraising that we are able to provide the following:
- Provide scholarships to our athletes;
- Provide Fall/Winter/Spring sports banquets for our athletes;
- Purchase new banners for the gymnasium/plaques for championship teams;
- Purchase and provide varsity letters/bars/pins for our athletes;
- Donate money to non-funded sports teams;
- Donate to charitable causes within our community;
- Volunteer our time at running our concessions stand at various high school events;
- Purchase sporting equipment as needed.
With the purchase of a Boosters membership, you are eligible to win a free family (immediate family only) pass to all HHS sporting events for the 2015-2016 school year (excluding hockey and MIAA tournament games). You will also receive a complimentary Hanover “H” decal for your car.
In order for your Senior athlete to qualify for a scholarship, you must be a member in good standing with the Boosters which includes a paid membership for all 4 years of high school (starting with school year 2010-2011) and volunteering for at least one fundraising event per school year.
Download the High School Boosters General Membership Form here.