High School Transcript Request

Past Graduates

In order to obtain a copy of your High School Transcript, we must receive your request in writing with a signature. Please, no walk-ins!

Current Students

The RMV is requiring school-issued documents as part of the application for a Massachusetts Drivers License. In order to obtain the official transcript and proof of enrollment for the current year please follow the instructions below.

Obtaining your High School Transcript

Please complete the Transcript Request Form and forward it either:

  • Email via web form below
  • Fax to 781-857-5719
  • Mail to Hanover High School, Attention: Mia Gallagher, Guidance Office, 287 Cedar Street, Hanover, MA 02339
  • Any questions, call Mia Gallagher at 781-878-3990 or email  [email protected]

If the transcript is mailed directly to you, it will be stamped, "Student Issued".  If we send the transcript directly to a school, college, or employer, the official High School Transcript will be signed and sealed.

Please provide the following information:
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: pdf.