We are excited to announce that Dr. Julia Burch will be joining us again this year on Monday, January 22, 2024, at 7:00 pm. Dr. Burch will be conducting a parenting workshop about how to help your child or adolescent in developing adaptive coping skills when faced with emotional or otherwise challenging situations.
We hope you can join us!
- Webinar address: https://hanover-ma-gov.zoom.us/j/87473319943
- Webinar ID: 874 7331 9943
- Telephone: Dial one of the following phone numbers: 929-205-6099; 312-626-6799; 301-715- 8592; 346-248-7799; 669-900-6833; 253-215-8782
- If you are a dial-in participant and would like to ask a question, please press *9 to enter the question queue.
- If you are a dial-in participant and would like to mute/unmute, please press *6 to toggle.
About Julia Martin Burch, Ph.D.
Julia Martin Burch, Ph.D., is a clinical child psychologist specializing in cognitive behavioral treatment of anxiety in children and adolescents. She completed her training at Fairleigh Dickinson University, Massachusetts General Hospital, and McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School. Prior to transitioning to full-time private practice and consulting, she worked as a staff psychologist in the McLean Anxiety Mastery Program (MAMP) and as a trainer and consultant on evidence-based practices in schools with the McLean School Consult Service.
At present, Dr. Martin Burch is the director of Do What Works, a group practice dedicated to providing evidence-based treatment to young people and their families. Dr. Martin Burch is also passionate about sharing the effective techniques she uses in therapy with the lay community through workshops, consulting, and writing for such outlets as Harvard Health and the American Psychological Association.