Parents of new students are encouraged to register their children in the Hanover Public Schools by visiting or calling the appropriate school office before the start of the school year. Registering students before the school year allows for a smooth transition as each becomes familiar to Hanover Public Schools.
- Preschool Peer Model Registration
- Kindergarten Registration
- Elementary Registration (Grades 1-4)
- Hanover Middle School Registration (Grades 5-8)
- Hanover High School Registration (Grades 9-12)
Please fill out the CORI Form and bring it to the main office accompanied with your driver's license or state ID if you or any family members plan on attending any school-related events during school hours that bring you into the classroom areas. This must be done in person.