Parents/guardians of new students are encouraged to register their children in the Hanover Public Schools by visiting or calling the appropriate school office before the start of the school year. Registering students before the school year allows for a smooth transition as each becomes familiar with Hanover Public Schools.
- Preschool Registration
- Kindergarten Registration
- Elementary Registration (Grades 1-4)
- Hanover Middle School Registration (Grades 5-8)
- Hanover High School Registration (Grades 9-12)
- Registration Express is the Hanover Public Schools student registration portal that provides information about new students
- Create an account or log in to Registration Express
CORI and SORI
Please complete the CORI and SORI Forms and bring them to your school's main office along with your driver's license or state ID if you or any family member intend to participate in school-related events held during school hours that involve entering classroom spaces. This procedure requires an in-person visit.