- Policy: Development of policies as a guide for administrative action and for employing a superintendent who will implement its policies.
- Educational Planning and Evaluation: Establishment of educational objectives that will guide the committee and staff goals and working together for the continuing improvement of the educational program.
- Budget: Provision of financial resources that will enable the school system to carry out the Committee's policies.
- Appraisal: Evaluation of the effectiveness of its policies and their implementation.
- Public Relations: Providing adequate and direct means for keeping local citizenry informed about the schools and for keeping itself and school staff informed about the needs and wishes of the public. The Superintendent and the administrative staff are responsible for the execution of the district policies and goals.
|Pete Miraglia||Vice Chairperson||2020|
|Libby Corbo||Member||2011-2014, 2015|